Resume of Dr. Frontov
Dr. Valery V. Frontov
Vice – Chairman of «Information and Telecommunication Technologies» branch of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (ITT RAEN), Chairman of Working Group 9 «Telecommunication Regulations», Adviser of General Director of the biggest Russian cellular company «VympelCom» (trade mark«Bee Line») , Ph.D. Degree in Radio engineering (1979), Senior staff scientist, «Honorary radio specialist of USSR», Vice-president of National Radio Association, Member of Russian GSM Association and Regional Cellular operators Boards, Member of State Duma Committee Expert Council, Academician of International Communications Academia, Corresponding Member of Russian Academia of Natural Science(RAEN), published over 100 scientific papers and inventions on telecommunications issues, Spectrum Management and Regulations framework of operators activity.
More then 30 years conducting research & development and methodological works in Research Authority of the Ministry of Defense and in the operator company.
Scientific and professional experience:
- Management and regulations issues of operators activity;
- Efficient utilization of Radio Spectrum;
- International regulations protection;
- Frequency planning of cellular networks;
- Radio communication systems interference;
- IT support for the estimation of efficiency spectrum utilization and EMC analysis.
Experienced in International regulatory and standardization telecom bodies as ITU, ETSI.
Resume of Dr. Vysochin
Dr. Vjatcheslav P. Vysotchin
Vice – Chairman of «Information and Telecommunication Technologies» branch of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (ITT RAEN), Chairman of Working Group 4 « Technologies of Air radio navigation and communications»á Ph.D. Degree in Radio engineering (1986), published over 100 scientific papers on Spectrum Management and EMC issues.
More then 30 years conducting research & development and methodological works in Research Authority of the Ministry of Defense.
Scientific and professional fields of activity:
- Development of Radio Navigation and Air traffic Control Systems;
- Efficient utilization and Spectrum reforming of Radio Spectrum;
- EMC issues of Radio communications;
- Terrestrial Frequency planning for Broadcasting, TV and Mobile communications Radio communication systems interference;
Participated in the preparation of Russian preliminary positions and science contributions to ITU-R, CEPT/ECC ( EÑC/WG FM).